Thread: Can we or any adult take ofloxacin ornidazole tablet for severe loose motions ???

Can we or any adult take ofloxacin ornidazole tablet for severe loose motions ???

Can we take ofloxacin ornidazole tablet for severe loose motions or gastrointestinal infection??? There is a tablet with brand name called "O2" with same salt.... Does anybody recommend it instead of havin the traditional entero quinol etc?

Yes, You can take O2 tablets (2-3 for an adult) for loose motions or infection in stomach, Ive been taking it for so many years.......... Though my friend recommended it for bad reasons like he said I u have to go to a party in the evening and ur stomach is upset .... then he would call me and suggest me to take a tablet of "O2" (In which Ofloxacin 200 and Ornidazole 500) mg ..... but it really worked for me and also as I drink every alternate day , so if I eat eat badly some day with whisky then next day having a dose with a cup of tea (or coffee) with rusk or glucose biscuits would gimme the utmost rest (to my liver and whole body)......
    Though, it doesnt apply to everyone but I usually have if my stomach is upset before a big party.... I always worked for me.... but if after 2 dose a day doesnt solve it... then u shuld contact ur Doctor for sure.........
    "O2" is usually meant to eradicate bacterial infection of stomach/intestinal infection ..............

I suggest that you'll ask for your doctor's opinion.
    Podiatrist near University of British Columbia
    westsidepodiatry dot ca

Yes usually we can take ofloxacin ornidazole tablet or O2 tablets fro tackle loose motions but always we need to concern with a doctor before taking this or any medicine.

Glad to see my post here which I posted 2 yr back.... Regardin this thread I felt like I shld share my case ... I must say i am now used to taking O2 medicine every 3-4 days because I drink/booze every alternate day with non veg salad or chicken and hv nonveg meal at dinner after that and stomach upset has become my problem every 3-4 days, so i whnever i feel like stomach upset before goin to any party i take O2 2-3hrs before as a precautionary measure....
    But after taking it I also hv to tackle acidity problem which may occur sometimes for i usualy take lansoprazole 30 mg capsule before having drink....

(Would strongly suggest u should consult ur doc before adopting my practice)