Thread: Homeopathic Medicine

Homeopathic Medicine

Homeopathic medicine is used for a wide variety of conditions. Some common conditions said to benefit from homeopathic remedies are pain related to teething, bumps and bruises due to injury, and minor skin irritations. Self-limiting conditions like sprains, coughs, colds and flu can benefit from homeopathy (though critics contend that the body's natural healing mechanisms are responsible for cures, not homeopathic medicine). Chronic, non-life threatening conditions such as bed-wetting and chronic otitis media are often treated with homeopathic remedies. There are other uses of homeopathy for various illnesses and diseases; however,if the condition is not self-limiting, one should seek medical advice from a physician.
    Podiatrist near University of British Columbia
    westsidepodiatry dot ca

Homeopathic

Homeopathic medicine is used for a wide variety of conditions. Some common conditions said to benefit from homeopathic remedies are pain related to teething, bumps and bruises due to injury, and minor skin irritations. Self-limiting conditions like sprains, coughs, colds and flu can benefit from homeopathy. So if you are intresent you can book your appointemt at meddna for Homeopathic Doctors in Pune.

Homoeopathic drug sees side effects of the disease as typical reactions of the body as it endeavours to recover wellbeing. Homoeopathy depends on the possibility that "like cures like."

Is there any homeopathic treatment for Liver Cirrhosis?
    My brother has been advised liver transplant by Allopathic docs but we are looking for other alternatives (as we cant find any O+/O- donor) ... he has quit drinking for over 1 year and has been low sodium diet for over 6 months ....

Quote Originally Posted by impatient123 View Post
    Is there any homeopathic treatment for Liver Cirrhosis?
    My brother has been advised liver transplant by Allopathic docs but we are looking for other alternatives (as we cant find any O+/O- donor) ... he has quit drinking for over 1 year and has been low sodium diet for over 6 months ....
    From what I know, yes there is. Homeopathy is extremely effective in the management of a large variety of diseases of the liver.

I've also heard about this.

Quote Originally Posted by scilover View Post
    From what I know, yes there is. Homeopathy is extremely effective in the management of a large variety of diseases of the liver.
    srry for late resp, Just found ur reply here.... actually he's going throu various ups and down in his allopathy treatment... he cant leave his allopathy treatment or in other words his docs are not letting him leave... his condition is never stable with allopathy... we dont know how n where to start his homeopathy treatment.