Thread: Knee Pain.

Knee Pain.

Hi.

I am Rouf.I am doing walk when i feel pain my legs back side.please give me some advice.

Try "Mahanarayan" oil ... pure Mahanarayan oil is very difficult to find in market... may be u can find it on some online medicine shopping sites

Is it ayurvedic medicine?

is it homeopathic?

I recommend checking with a doctor. As we can't help much as we don't know what kind of pain is it, how long have you been feeling this pain etc. Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by edwardfrancis View Post
    Is it ayurvedic medicine?
    Yes .... it is an ayurvedic Oil... You can find it here https://www.amazon.in/Baidyanath-Mah...s%2C299&sr=8-6

Or you can search in your local shopping site ... its very popular world wide

Quote Originally Posted by Francisjacob View Post
    is it homeopathic?
    No its not homeopathic

are you go to your doctor?

Knee pain can be the result of an injury, such as a ruptured ligament or torn cartilage. Medical conditions - including arthritis, gout, and infections - can also cause knee pain. Many types of minor knee pain respond well to self-care measures.

Hmm seems like I need this

Nirgundi an ayurvedic herb is one of the most common herbal remedies used for painful knees and joints. The plant is easily available and is known to reduce swelling as well as excessive pain. Its potent anti-inflammatory, anti-convulsing, and anti-oxidant properties help the joints in many ways.