Thread: Anyone using quit Smoking slowly app to quit smoking

Anyone using quit Smoking slowly app to quit smoking

Lets share everyone's experiences.

Hello, To quit smoking is not easy for everyone but I can tell you if you decide to quit smoking it is very easy thing to do because recently from Jan 31st I have quit smoking and not touched it yet many of my friend smoke in front of me but I never got any craving to smoke. So, I hope you should first prepare yourself mentally.

Goodluck!

Quit smoking apps doesn't work for me unfortunately. I can stop smoking for months but once I see one of my friend smoking, I can't help myself. It's an endless cycle that has been happening to me for years already.

App will not help if you do not have a desire to quit smokking.

Quote Originally Posted by adrainbayer View Post
    App will not help if you do not have a desire to quit smokking.
    indeed. well said

Quote Originally Posted by scilover View Post
    Quit smoking apps doesn't work for me unfortunately. I can stop smoking for months but once I see one of my friend smoking, I can't help myself. It's an endless cycle that has been happening to me for years already.
    Some people believe the best way to quit smoking is to do so without any support, also known as going cold turkey. But only about 1% of all people who try to quit without any support will be successful. The rest will go back to smoking. This is because quitting smoking is, quite simply, incredibly difficult.

You will not leave smoking until you have a desire to do this.