Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hair care tips

Invest in good quality shampoos and conditioners! Some people think it doesn’t matter what quality it is but it does affect a lot. Also, moisturize your hair after taking a shower and drying off. And remember to comb your hair regularly, I used to not comb but now I do and it makes a huge difference!

1. Wash Your Hair Regularly
    Washing your hair regularly ensures that your scalp and hair is free of dirt and excess oil. However, the right frequency depends on your hair type and personal preferences. If you have extremely dry hair, limit your washing to twice a week. If you have an oily scalp, washing your hair on alternate days can help.

2. Use Chemical Free Shampoos
    You really can’t control all the environmental factors that damage your hair, but what you can control is the kind of shampoos you use. Lesser the number of chemicals in your shampoo, healthier your hair. Go for gentle shampoos that suit your hair type.

Sulfates and parabens in shampoos are used for lathering and preserving respectively, but they can cause skin irritation over time and increase the risk of hormonal disruptions.

Thanks for letting us know these useful tips. I'm facing hair fall issues so I was thinking I'll be applying these instructions for myself.

you can make your hair beautiful and strong by taking care of your hair and proper diet at home. In this article, we are going to tell you some special tips for hair strengthening. Follow these tips for strong and beautiful hair and see the difference.
    Protect Your Hair
    Be Careful When Handling Wet Hair
    Condition Your Hair Regularly
    Condition the Right Way
    Use Shampoo & Conditioner of the Same Brand
    Don’t Apply Excessive Heat on Hair
    Don’t Tie Your Hair Too Tightly
    Take care of your hair while sleeping
    Drying and combing the hair
    Apply Oil Regularly To the Hair
    Frequent Oil Massage
    Use Cold Water to Wash the Hair
    Avoid Using Hair Products Frequently

Amla has always been considered an effective hair growth medicine in Ayurveda. This ayurvedic herb is a potent antioxidant that looks after the overall scalp health by removing dandruff and dissolving grease and dirt from follicles. Massaging the scalp with Amla oil helps boost blood circulation.

Hair Loss Problem

Hair loss is an unsettling situation for both males and females. Today, lots of people suffer from hair fall problems as they grow older. Hair loss can affect the entire scalp or your entire body. There are many reasons for hair fall problems, as under:

Androgenic alopecia
    Alopecia areata
    Anagen effluvium
    Telogen effluvium
    Tinea capitis
    Traction alopecia and other causes

To reduce hair fall naturally, use safe and effective methods with long-lasting results and consult an expert doctor. The best treatment for hair fall problems is to choose a hair transplant in Kakinada. It's best to see a professional healthcare doctor who provides the best course of treatment.