PDA

View Full Version : Anyone using quit Smoking slowly app to quit smoking

torikul91
19-07-2017, 08:08 PM
Lets share everyone's experiences.

holandw
09-07-2018, 06:26 AM
Hello, To quit smoking is not easy for everyone but I can tell you if you decide to quit smoking it is very easy thing to do because recently from Jan 31st I have quit smoking and not touched it yet many of my friend smoke in front of me but I never got any craving to smoke. So, I hope you should first prepare yourself mentally.

Goodluck!

scilover
30-06-2020, 02:35 PM
Quit smoking apps doesn't work for me unfortunately. I can stop smoking for months but once I see one of my friend smoking, I can't help myself. It's an endless cycle that has been happening to me for years already.

adrainbayer
29-09-2020, 02:57 PM
App will not help if you do not have a desire to quit smokking.

rao ehtesham
03-12-2020, 03:05 PM
App will not help if you do not have a desire to quit smokking.

indeed. well said

rao ehtesham
03-12-2020, 03:08 PM
Quit smoking apps doesn't work for me unfortunately. I can stop smoking for months but once I see one of my friend smoking, I can't help myself. It's an endless cycle that has been happening to me for years already.

Some people believe the best way to quit smoking is to do so without any support, also known as going cold turkey. But only about 1% of all people who try to quit without any support will be successful. The rest will go back to smoking. This is because quitting smoking is, quite simply, incredibly difficult.

hillwilliams
12-01-2021, 10:36 PM
You will not leave smoking until you have a desire to do this.